Thursday, January 16, 2014

A new blog start on a new computer!

In December we switched from server and my laptop decided not to join......... The guy at the repair shop is now trying to retrieve some data, would be wonderful, I hope not to have lost about 15.000 pictures!!
Now I am the proud owner of a new (pearl white)Toshiba laptop with Windows 8.1, but the trouble is I don't know how to work with it. I am slowly learning, that is why you missed me blogging..........

Today I will show you some pictures of the ATC's I have been swapping on Fibre Fever.
Last month the theme was Paris. This is the beautiful
ATC I received from Helina in Finland. And this one I made for Kate in England


This month the theme is Kings and Queens. Annet from Holland made me this ATC of our new King Willem Alexander, ain't it great?
Here a real picture of him and our beautiful Queen Maxima.
I am still working on mine, the first try was no success....
Will post pictures later!

1 comment:

Annet said...

Leuk om mijn ATC hier te zien. Succes met het onder de knie krijgen van Windows 8!