Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back to blogging

The last weeks have been very busy with the move of my mother. She is now settled in her new appartment and very happy and we are exhausted........LOL  What a lot can you collect in 83 years!

Yesterday evening and a part of today I have been busy working on Darlene's block in the Je t'aime Paris RR. This is how it looked when I started, it isn't finished yet, hopefully I'll manage that in the coming week. I will show some pictures when it is finished!

Last time I told you about my new Etsy shop "a Crazy Quilt Journey", I will try to list some more items in the coming week. 
I already sold 18 items and am very happy with that! 
I forgot to tell you why the shop is called like that. I hope I can make a trip to the USA again to a Crazy Quilt Retreat in Colorado and try to earn some extra money, so I came up with this name!

No comments: