Monday, June 06, 2011

Have not been writing much lately, I was very busy doing the bookkeeping of our shop, I was way behind! Today I want to show you some goodies I bought on my trip to the USA. These charms I bought at Bead Empire Inc. at 1032 Sixth Avenue in New York City. I just love the little Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty.
When you ever visit New York I recommend a visit to Sixth Avenue, here you find a lot of (bead)shops close together, I also loved Toho Shoji (Japanese beadshop) at 990 Sixth Avenue and M&J Trimmings. They had so much lace, trims and buttons, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't know what to buy!I am planning to make a CQ block with some small pieces of fabric I bought at the City Quilter, 133 West 25th Street in NY, they sell their own prints from NYC. I am making 8" blocks to remember all my travels, in the future I plan to make a fabricbook of them. This Victorian Americana fabric I bought in Orlando at Joann 's.

No comments: