Thursday, January 20, 2011

New fabric pages....
Maybe you remember that I sent out a fabric page to Ritva in Finland some months ago that got lost. This is the new page I made for her and luckely it arrived..... Her theme is art nouveau and I used a print from a card I bought in France long time ago for the middle and surrounded it with matching fabrics, old lace, a crocheted piece and some crazy stitching. The colors of the picture doesn't do it justice, but I had to make the picture in the evening with not much light. I received this week this beautiful felted fabric page from Marja in Holland, ain't it lovely?



2 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Your page is lovely! And the felted piece is beautiful too!
Deb

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Wilma
My name is also Wilma and I live in NSW Australia. It is not a common name here in Australia, so I don't meet many others who share our name. My blog is www.empresswu.blogspot.com
And of course, I love your beautiful work...