Thursday, April 01, 2010

April 1th...
This lovely card I bought on a collectors fair last week. It is
really shiny, so it is difficult to take a good picture of it. The text says as I remember well in French: You wouldn't want to refuse this beautiful fish and my kisses. There were more cards with an April 1th theme and they all had fish on it. Does anyone know what is the meaning of this??
As you must have noticed last Monday was my birthday and I received this beautiful postcard from Ati in Norway.

I had a nice day, in the morning I had to work, in the afternoon my mother and MIL came for tea and cheesecake and in the evening we went out for dinner with our son and his girlfriend, friends and my mother, which was really cosy.
I have received lovely presents, some canvases to paint on, paint, brushes, books and a DVD, also I received these beautiful tulips.











1 comment:

sunnisandy said...

April 11th maybe the openning day of fishing, here in my town we have such days. I love your work it is georgeous!