Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is the fabric page I made in November for Lise in Denmark.

It is my first try on fabric paper that worked. Before this one I tried to make a little quilt like this, had my collage ready and dry and when I started to sew the binding on, a lot of paper
started falling off...........
I just don't seem to manage to keep my blog updated regularly. Life is so busy these days.
In my spare time I am working on a painting for an exhibition, have to finish it before the 26th and it is my first in oil paint, so I also need some days to let it dry!
Also I have organised my mothers 80th birthdayparty, which was yesterday and luckely a big success!


2 comments:

Ati said...

Dit ziet er mooi uit Wilma. Sucses met je tentoonsteling !

Cobi said...

wat een leuke textiel pagina Wilma. origineel. leuk dat eenzelfde techniek zo'n totaal ander resultaat kan geven. ik wil het ook graag gaan proberen.
zeg gefeliciteerd nog met je moeder's verjaardag. en veel succes met je tentoonstelling. wat leuk om je werk te kunnen laten zien.