Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here you can see what I have been so busy with the last weeks. It is a big painting (you can click on the picture to enlarge it)after a picture I made in Biloxi at the Gulf of Mexico.I made it for the 24th birthday of our son Wesley. He saw the painting when I just started it and was so enthusiastic about it that I decided to finish it for his birthday last week.







And this is the august fabric page I made for Helina in Finland. Her theme is "a walk in the woods". I printed a picture of a tree to muslin, then surrounded it with green patches and embroideries of leafs.










This fabric page I made in September for Janny in Holland, she choose a "Vintage" theme.








The page with this lovely Parisien lady I received yesterday. Doreen from Australia made it for me and it is a wonderful addition to my fabric pages with the "thinking of France"theme.

I am now working on a fabric page for Marja in Holland, her theme is "together". I'll show you a picture when it is finished.

No comments: