Thursday, May 07, 2009
















Some more fabric pages finished!


Here you see the april fabric page I made for Barbara in Germany. Her theme is
"Universum". I planned to do much more on this page, but found it a pity to cut up this beautiful fabric Stargate by Robert Kaufman, it is so much speaking for itself.
I highlighted and made some falling stars with holografic thread, embroidered more stars with golden thread and stitched around the moon and stars and page with shiny (variegated) threads. I also finished the pages for May and June, but can only show you them when they have arrived at Cobi and Dor
eens doorstep.

I also want to show you a beautiful rhododendron I saw on our walk with doggie Daisy today, have never seen one in this orange
color!

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Must be a Ducht rododendrum:-)))
it's beautiful