Monday, June 23, 2008

FIRST ATC ARRIVED.....
Last Friday this beautiful ATC arrived at my doorstep. I have swapped it in the pot luck swap of the Chains of Heartsgroup on Internet. It is made by Margreet from the Netheerlands, I really admire her for her knitting skills!

I wanted to make some more ATC's yesterday but the weather turned out very bad. There was a heavy thunderstorm and suddenly it started to rain hailstones as big as ping-pongballs! Both our cars are damaged very bad and our new garden now looks like some dinosaurs walked throught it! We have been busy all afternoon to clean up the mess, all tomato plants are broken, the hydrangea's were just starting to bloom and most of them are broken off and the leaves of all plants have huge holes or are fallen off, boy, what a mess...........I just was so proud of our garden now everything starts to bloom!

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Very sweet card Margareet has done for you.

Ulla

Maddie Can Fly said...

Wilma, I'm so sorry to hear about your hail damaged garden and cars. It's so disheartening to work so hard on a garden and then have Mother Nature act up.