Thursday, May 22, 2008








My first try on ATC's.....

I thought it was best to start with some little Crazy Quilting after so many months without stitching, here you can see the result.
This morning I was at the market here in Oosterbeek and there was a lady who sold lovely sewing yarns, which I used around these ATC's, the yarn goes from honking green to turquoise to blue to purple, hard to see on the picture. The fabric with the flowers is traditional fabric from Staphorst.
I found out that I better cannot use sequins on the ATC's, they got all flat after ironing.....LOL
I have put fast2fuse inbetween the top and back. Found it difficult when to stop decorating, maybe they are now to busy, what do you think?
P.S. Sorry for the big letters, I tried to get them smaller but Blogger won't let me change it........




2 comments:

Ati said...

Wilma your atc's look great. When you have made more I would love to trade one with you :)

Maddie Can Fly said...

I don't think they're too busy at all -- I think they're just right. I love the edging you put on them -- that is great!