Sunday, March 23, 2008

VIEWS............

This is the view from our old house, a parking space and appartments and this is the view from my new home, a meadow with sheep and horses.....

















and this is a picture from a part of my new bedroom I have wallpapered last Thursday, I just love this Toile de Jouy motif.
Today I have been wallpapering the corridor, I made it myself very
difficult, I choose stripes and that is not easy in a 60 year old house where every wall and window frame is crooked..... Forgot to take my camera with me, so I hope to make some pictures tomorrow!

5 comments:

Gerry said...

You have a lovely view. Very peaceful. I'm so happy for you to have a new home.

Ati said...

Wilma, geweldig, wat een mooi uitzicht. leuk behang in je slaapkamer :))

Susan said...

What a great view! I can see why you would be so happy with this move! I love the wallpaper you showed. It gives such a nice lightness to the room, I'm betting.

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Wilma,
Wishing you much more happines at your new home. I'm so happy for you.
I loved the wallpaper, it is my favorite color:))
Much Love,
Rengin

quiltbuzz said...

Wilma,
Congratulations on your new home.
Happy Birthday too.
Please email me privately for your new home address.
Best wishes,
Lita