Friday, October 12, 2007


BACK TO SEWING....

This weekend I am going to try to finish some hearts for the birthdayswap on CQForNewbies. Unluckely I am 4 hearts behind, I am really ashamed about that! This is a h
eart for my friend Jaki in Montana, she asked for a heart in her husbands favorite colors: black and red, hope she doesn't mind some grey also. In real the block is very vivid, the middle is made of striking red!I will show you a picture when it is finished!
Also it is my sons 22th birthday tomorrow, he will come to celebrate it with us and his 2 grandmothers on Sunday, so I also have some baking to do!

I want to show you some finds also, these old buttons I found on a fleamarket in France! Aren't the swallows cute (although a bit dusty....LOL)?

1 comment:

Ati said...

The buttons are lovely Wilma.
And I am sure Jaki will like the heart.Congratulations with your son's birthday!