Saturday, December 23, 2006

TAKE-A-STITCH-TUESDAY

I have decided to join Sharon 's Take-a-Stitch-Tuesday challenge.
It starts on January 2nd. 2007. Sharon is each week going to work a stitch and experiment with it and will blog the results. Of course we have to do the same!
I am really looking forward to this challenge for the coming year.
The last weeks have been very heavy for me with a lot of work, I am really happy to have 4 days of rest now. It smells wonderful over here, I just baked a Christmas cake, it is a pity that I have to wait 2 more days before having a piece of it...........

1 comment:

Ulla said...

"I have decided to join Sharon 's Take-a-Stitch-Tuesday challenge."
Me too.I'm also looking forward this lovely adventure so much.För me it's really good to learn a stitch a week.

Have a nice Christmas time.
Ulla in the north of sweden