Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This is what I am working on at this moment, a CQ case for my mothers glasses, she loves purple. Also I am trying to finish some UFO's and started with some little Christmas presents.
Because the weather was very nice the last weeks, I have been walking a lot (of course together with doggie Daisy) to get some condition back after my pneumonia. The temperatures were high for the time of year, this autumn is the hottest in 30 years here in Holland, but from today the weather has changed, strong winds and rain and around 10o C., normally for this time of year.


4 comments:

Ati said...

It's lovely Wilma, ik denk dat je moeder tegen iedereen die het horen wil, zal vertellen dat haar dochter dit pracht etui gemaakt heeft.

Virgi said...

I like the colours very much Wilma and how you have pieced it!

May Britt said...

I think your mother will treasure this gift. In Norway we have snow and cold weather now.

Lil said...

i think it is lovely too and will make a wonderful gift!